Patrinely Group provides oversight of all phases of the acquisition and development process, from due diligence and feasibility planning to project closeout.
From ground-up construction to build-to-suit to complex renovations, Patrinely Group is experienced with all real estate asset classes, including office, multifamily, hospitality, industrial, retail, and sports and entertainment.
Patrinely Group’s development management methodology engages the client and design and builder teams in a collaborative format, providing a forum for an open-book, synergistic exchange of design ideas, early construction cost estimates, construction and operations knowledge.
- Site Alternatives and Due Diligence
- User Programming and Analysis
- Project Definition vs. User Objectives
- Collaborative Programming and Optimization
- Predevelopment Cost Estimating/Schedule/Budget
- Marketing/Lease Negotiations
- Project Financing Assistance
- Design and Contractor Team Negotiations/Oversight
- Construction Management (Base Building and/or Tenant Improvements)
- Procurement Process Assistance
- Reporting/Financial Controls/Schedule
- Punch List/Project Closeout
- Commissioning/Operations Startup